Zuppon Privacy Notice
Updated as of June 29, 2022
To understand how we treat the information you give us as you use Zuppon, you should read this policy.
- Non-Account Activity. You can view content on Zuppon without having a Zuppon Account.
- Account-Related Activity. Certain other activities on Zuppon—like uploading content, posting comments, viewing photos, or watching videos— may require you to have a Zuppon Account. We ask for some personal information when you create a Zuppon Account, including your email address and a password, which is used to protect your account from unauthorized access.
- Usage Information. We may record information about your usage, such as when you use Zuppon, the channels, groups, photos, videos, galleries and favorites you subscribe to, the contacts you communicate with, and the frequency and size of data transfers, as well as information you display or click on in Zuppon (including UI elements, settings, and other information). If you are logged in, we may associate that information with your account. We may use clear GIFs (a.k.a. "Web Beacons") in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened by recipients.
- Content Uploaded to Site. Any personal information or video content that you voluntarily disclose online (on discussion boards, in messages and chat areas, within your playback or profile pages, etc.) becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others.
- Any data aquired thgrough third party "Join" buttons, is only used to populate the initial signup forms. After creating your account, there is no further access to data on external accounts using the tokens aquired during the signup process.
- If you submit personally identifiable information to us through the Zuppon Sites, we use your personal information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Zuppon Sites, as well as provide special personalized features to you.
- Your account name (not your email address) is displayed to other Users when you upload content or send messages through the Zuppon Sites and other Users can contact you through messages and comments. Any content that you submit to the Zuppon Sites may be redistributed through the internet and other media channels, and may be viewed by the general public.
- We do not use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. We may, however, use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major Zuppon Site changes or for customer service purposes).
- We use both your personally identifiable information and certain non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous User usage data, cookies, IP addresses, browser type, clickstream data, etc.) to improve the quality and design of the Zuppon Sites and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, and analyzing User preferences and trends.
- You may, of course, decline to submit personally identifiable information through the Zuppon Sites, in which case you can still view content and explore the Zuppon Sites, but Zuppon may not be able to provide certain services to you. The privacy notices of those services govern the use of your personal information associated with them.
Data and Account Deletion
- At any time you may delete your account and data by clicking DELETE ENTIRE ACCOUNT. Your profile, photos, videos, posts, and galleries will be deleted. This action is permanent and your data cannot be recovered.